I want kids, I want to have kids. I want babies, I

blush.png
[SIZE=14pt]May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.[/SIZE] Let’s Pray: [SIZE=14pt]God I ask in Jesus’ name, "God bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. [/SIZE] Supply all my need! Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, just as my soul prospers in the Word of God. God make Your will for my life my will for my life. Speak to my heart Lord and tell me which direction to take. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with love, joy, peace, and protection from all danger, hurt, harm, and evil. But God most importantly, bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, and soul, and live my life as an act of worship unto You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for each and every one that I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Thank YOU Jesus. Amen.”[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Satanic moms want to murder women who don't have kids. They say that women who who don't have children are completely worthless and don't deserve to be alive. They want to kill any women who doesn't have kids. They believe that are superior to women who don't have kids and that women who don't...
Replies
9
Views
102
Replies
14
Views
155
Premature aging, I was told today that I look like a mom, I don’t have kids, I am still young, please pray for renewal of youth, I went through lots of trials and tribulations in life and now I have to suffer this, not even married yet, please pray the skin to be firm and youthful again.
Replies
8
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom