Epelos

Disciple of Prayer
I want healing from chronic tension headache, stagnation, humiliation, setback, disappointment, rejection, insomnia, mental illness and all forms of generational curses in my life and family.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


###, I pray on your behalf.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I believe that our commitment to the word of God is healing to our souls. I pray you commit to his word and grow closer everyday. In Jesus name amen.

Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

Nehemiah 8:10

PS as we draw near to God he will draw near to us…and the devil will flee.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I plead the Blood of Jesus for healing and protection my body is experiencing itching please pray for my health for healing. I want to stop cursing those that offend me and help me pray for them in love to change and repent. I am asking prayers for grace on my lips to say right words
Replies
8
Views
119
I want healing for my son for every slow development to leave him. I want to pray for myself, new reproductive organ, new eye ball, strength in my body. My husband's business restored, healing from diabetes, commitment to God, Divine help to travel to the United States and be established there...
Replies
6
Views
442
My name is ###, i want healing from irritability.
Replies
8
Views
473
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,154
Messages
16,796,736
Members
649,697
Latest member
Ethoedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom