I want God to show me my ...

Gaytyr

Disciple of Prayer
I want God to show me my husband. I am tired of formication. I had the first boyfriend and got two kids with him, but he never married me. I got the second boyfriend, and I have a son for him. Please pray for me. I want him to marry me. I am not ready to move to another man again. I am tired. Please help me. This hurts my parents as well.
 
I'm lifting you up to God and asking Jesus to touch you and lead you down the path to a good Christian partner for you to love and share your life with. Believing He will answer our prayers. May you feel the presence of God in all you do. Thank You Jesus amen
 
I want God to show me my husband am tired of formication, I had the first boyfriend and got with him two kids but he never married me l got the second boyfriend I have a son for him plz pray for me I want him to marry me am not ready to move to another man again am tired plz help me this hurts my parents aswe

Please take the following in love:
Men like a challenge. They are competitive by nature. Hence, a way to get or keep a man is to respect yourself by not being too available. They like the chase or the hunt. Once they know all of you, they move on to the next challenge (another woman) and/or they use you. A good practice is celibacy. Do not engage in wifely activities before marriage. Do not show a man everything; let him wonder about you. If you are living together, become independent. With that said, I will pray that God helps you live responsibly so that you can attract a Godly man and honor your parents. (Never settle. Be the best and you will attract the best.)
 
I have prayed in Jesus name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and all those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength, and let me never fall out of love with You. God strengthen me and bless me with the spirit of obedience to live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause. God bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God.

God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and all those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and ask God if He could please show me a sign that He hears our prayers if it is His will. I'm feeling very lost. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
9
Views
175
Father, You know my heart and my situation. I am trusting You for a turnaround. I humbly ask You, Lord, to connect me with my destiny helper. Send the man or woman who will speak for me, open doors for me, and help me walk in the purpose You have for my life. Remove every delay, every wrong...
Replies
11
Views
184
Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom