I want God to restore my business ...

Birgaaj

Disciple of Prayer
I want God to restore my business back. That God should heal my mum of diabetes and mother-in-law of glaucoma. God's protection over my husband's job. Promotion at my work place.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me for God to restore my lost destiny, my collapsing business to recover, to be able to meet my financial obligations.
Replies
9
Views
158
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD MY BUSINESS ANOINTINGS I WORKED FOR IN TWO DIFFERENT AREAS AT TWO DIFFERENT TIMES OF MY LIFE GREATLY STAY WITH ME GREATLY PERMANENTLY. LIFE IN CAN PRODUCE MY GAME THE OTHER NOW GREATLY AND START MY OWN BUSINESS FRANCHISE IN GARDENING...
Replies
10
Views
232
I want to restore my life Man of God please pray for me...mom had a dream about me that I am dead... Man of God please pray for me....I want to know God....I want to be like you man of God...### from ###
Replies
9
Views
396
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,416
Members
649,290
Latest member
Ghongermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom