I want God to please change my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I want God to please change my status from single to married with the kind of husband my heart desired, God I don't want anyhow husband
My dear your prayer is answered. As I am praying for you holy spirit told that you are having spiritual problems and they had hold you many years ago by unknowingly no worry about that I need for you to join me in prayer in WhatsApp after that prayer you will have a wealthy unexpected person immediately this is my WhatsApp number ### I am apostle of tb Joshua
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m getting married soon Lord you know so please change it for us to be compatible please Lord !!
Replies
7
Views
263
Father Please heal me and change my Genotype from SS to AA.. Father take away every limitation that sickle cell disease has brought upon me Father heal the leg ulcer that this sickle cell has brought upon me Father Please give me more children as doctors have blocked my fallopian tubes...
Replies
9
Views
308
Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom