I want God to open my financial ###

Parablauroo

Disciple of Prayer
I want God to open my financial doors...that thing blocking my wealth, Lord dissolve it. 2. I want to get married ###. 3. Lord I will give birth to my set of triplets immediately after marriage in Jesus name. Lord heal me 4. I pray for God's protection upon my life and family. 5. Lord give me the grace to serve you more. I receive groaning that can not be uttered. 6. Lord give me that miracle that will sound like a lie. 7. Lord let my blessings be evident. 8. Lord I ask for wisdom 9. Lord put the solution of the king in my mouth. As you have done for Joseph, Lord do for me. 10. Lord let your mercy speak for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. Currently, I feel like I am in a season of delay. I have been praying and preparing for my future husband for eight years now. I preserved myself and focused on serving the church and community during those years. Now I am already ###, and I know God has a divine purpose for delays and...
Replies
7
Views
225
Father, You know my heart and my situation. I am trusting You for a turnaround. I humbly ask You, Lord, to connect me with my destiny helper. Send the man or woman who will speak for me, open doors for me, and help me walk in the purpose You have for my life. Remove every delay, every wrong...
Replies
11
Views
184
Please ask God to give me a beautiful woman with a beautiful smile and eyes, to loving, kind, trustworthy, a heart of Gold, a follower in Christ who is also rich and wealthy for a relationship and marriage. Please ask God to help me get rich and wealthy before ### ends. In Jesus' Name, Amen. And...
Replies
6
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,405
Messages
16,810,963
Members
650,793
Latest member
Celuiroormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom