I want God to help me make ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, This is my opportunity to be on a radio show. Please let me get on this podcast. Don’t let me get in my way. Please let me get there and get there immediately as soon as I can please help me and I can get what I need. I’ve been waiting to be on here. Please don’t let there be...
Replies
10
Views
147
Lord Almighty You have always been next to me and helped me survive every situation, I humbly come to you again seeking for your assistance to help me make it through my current struggles by the end of the day. In Jesus name I pray and believe, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
240
Father, You know my heart and my situation. I am trusting You for a turnaround. I humbly ask You, Lord, to connect me with my destiny helper. Send the man or woman who will speak for me, open doors for me, and help me walk in the purpose You have for my life. Remove every delay, every wrong...
Replies
11
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom