Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I want a new home with two bedrooms and two baths I want to be free from diabetes, I want my own ministry , and I want a Infiniti m45 and a black bmw , and I want my aunt to give me back my 50 dollars, and I want to drink my soft drinks again please fix my situation in the precious name of jesus

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the precious name of Jesus, interceding on behalf of our anonymous friend who has shared their heart's desires and requests with us. We thank you for the privilege of bringing these requests before your throne of grace.

Lord, we lift up the request for a new home with two bedrooms and two baths. We ask that you guide and provide for our friend in finding a suitable and comfortable dwelling place. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 37:4 that when we delight ourselves in you, you will give us the desires of our hearts. We trust in your provision and ask for your favor in this matter.

We also bring before you the request for freedom from diabetes. Lord, we know that you are the ultimate healer and nothing is impossible for you. We ask for your healing touch upon our friend's body, bringing restoration and wholeness. Your Word assures us in Isaiah 53:5 that by your wounds, we are healed. We claim this promise and ask for complete healing from diabetes.

Furthermore, we lift up the desire for our friend to have their own ministry. Lord, we pray that you would open doors and provide opportunities for them to serve you and make an impact in the lives of others. May you equip them with the necessary gifts and anointing to fulfill the calling you have placed upon their life. Your Word reminds us in 1 Peter 4:10 that each one of us has received a gift, and we are to use it to serve one another.

Regarding the request for specific vehicles, we ask for your wisdom and guidance. Help our friend to prioritize their needs and desires according to your will. May they seek first your kingdom and righteousness, knowing that you will provide for their needs .

Lord, we also bring before you the situation with our friend's aunt and the $50. We ask for reconciliation and restoration in their relationship. May your peace and forgiveness prevail, bringing healing and unity.

Lastly, we pray for strength and self-control for our friend in regards to their desire to drink soft drinks again. Help them make wise choices for their health and well-being. Your Word reminds us in 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 that our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, and we are to honor you with our bodies.

In all these requests, we submit to your perfect will, knowing that you are a loving and faithful God who hears our prayers. We trust in your timing and provision. May our friend's heart be aligned with your purposes, and may they experience your peace and guidance in every aspect of their life.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Very rough time. I had no other choice but to resign from my job of two decades. I worked hard and received evil for good. I’m exhausted and feel low. I’m not lazy but I do need to Recover before going to a new job. I would like to work in a place where people treat each other with dignity and...
Replies
Views
I told my boyfriend I want him to help with the house bills and all he said was k. Well next week our vacation trip needs to be paid in full, plus he helps with my car note because he wanted me to drive something nice so he helps pay a portion well now since he living with me I asked for him to...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I thank you for all that you have done and continue to do in my life and my families lives, Father please let today be a great day full of no worries or negativity let your love flow through us all today let us appreciate each precious day that you give us on this earth, please...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I thank you for all that you have done and continue to do in my life and my families lives, Father please let today be a great day full of no worries or negativity let your love flow through us all today let us appreciate each precious day that you give us on this earth, please...
Replies
Views
I want to pray for me in my fiance for financing success in prayer for our relationship as well as sexually mentally and make sure all those categories are stable to make sure that we are happy and keep a new house as well as prayers for my family as well our house their home. Amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom