I Want A Heart Life Jesus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Guard Your Heart. Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23

***God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Work on me. Work on my heart. Give me a forgiving, loving, compassionate heart. Give me an appreciative, thankful, rejoicing heart. Give me a worship hungry heart that worships You in spirit and in truth. Give me a God focused, God seeking, God pleasing obedient heart. Give me a God-intoxicated heart. Give me a strong, fearless, enduring, healthy, hope-filled heart. Give me a pure, honest heart. Give me a listening heart. Give me a faithful praying heart. Give me a heart that loves You. I know that I am asking a lot. But God please, please, please bless me with a heart like JESUS. Please do the same for my family, friends, writer of this prayer, all those I send this prayer to, and especially the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen. So Be It & It Is So!!!

I Am Praying For Your Heart!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

*** This prayer is from my book, “Lord Encouraged Me.”
 
Lord I pray for this faithful servant of yours to enlarge their heart and please Lord Jesus give them a Christ-like heart that they desire. What a wonderful prayer Lord for something so unworldly and something so pleasing to you to want a heart like Christ's.

I pray that you truly pour your blessings upon this person and their unselfish desires to grow in you.

Amen and Amen
 
Amen! I am in total agreement with this prayer!

Lord let this purity of heart be fulfilled in the lives of all here who seek to be pure and holy. Give us a heart like Jesus. Like King David, let us be people who seek after God's own heart. Take away all the lukewarmness in our lives and lack of dedication. Cleanse us, Lord God, and purge out all the impurities and defilement from our hearts and lead us in the ways of purity, holiness, love, obedience, faithfulness, uprightness, commitment, and whole-heartedness, in Jesus name, amen

"Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God." Matt 5:8

"If a man therefore shall purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified and meet for the Master's use, and prepared unto every good work. Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, love, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart." 2 Tim. 2:21,22

"Seeing ye have purified your hearts in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever." 1 Pet. 1:22,23

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind." Matt. 22:37
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to get good news text from the lawyers and ###, too. I will be so happy to read the good news that I deserve. God recognizes that I deserve good news all day!
Replies
8
Views
214
Me and my Fiance have been together on and off for 9 years and we have never had a home together and it’s always been long distance. I have made poor decisions as well as her but love each other deeply and I feel as tho unresolved trauma lingers in our relationship and we are struggling … but...
Replies
6
Views
178
Hi, i ask for prayer request because i dont think i have strength left, i love jesus and trust him but i want others too praying for me, i miss my childhood friends back from home and i want us to be good friends again, for good nothing is impossible so i pray that i am reconciled with them and...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,318
Messages
16,798,267
Members
649,850
Latest member
Nymiostead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom