I want a government job I was ###

Hello, ###. Be assured I’ll be praying for you, asking God to provide for your needs and open doors for you to find work. May He comfort you and surround you with His peace as you trust in Him.
 
God through Jesus' Christ will bless you with what you have asked for. All you need to do is believe that Jesus is your savior and died for our sins hence if you believe in him and do his commands then all shall be given according to his will. Amen!!
 
You can not ask for a govt job in particular with this much salary in city like that. You leave to His decision and guidance and provision.
Pray Holy Spirit, I love you, be my helper and comforter and please control my life. Continue many times in a day.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, My self is ###. Currently I'm studying for competitive exams in ###, ###. I don't have job. I'm preparing and praying for a government job. I have a ### yr old baby too. Please for the exam coming on ### and ### for the post of engineering in government.
Replies
8
Views
145
Praise The Lord.Please Pray That God Should Grant Me Government Job And Right Life Partner Soon.
Replies
11
Views
193
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,147
Messages
16,807,636
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom