I Wanna Live Your Vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wanna thank you Lord for all you've done for me. I pray that me and my grandsons make it to our destination safely on Thursday and return home safely on Sunday. Lord, guide us, give us the strength to accomplish our goals in life. I pray that all four of my grandsons get along during our trip...
Replies
5
Views
331
Hi, my name's ###, I wanna learn to live with God's word, to live and breathe it, but I can't bring myself to do so, I'm not in the best place, physically and mentally, and I want God to talk to me personally and help me turn away from sins, I'm lost, I'm starving, I'm still young, I know any...
Replies
7
Views
461
Praise the lord. I wanna continue my study in university's so can you prayer for me that I can do diploma because I only have ### credit but when you wanna go university you to enter you need ### credit. So now I only have ### credit... So I'm planning to remark my paper so that I get ###...
Replies
6
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom