I URGENTLY DESPERATLEY NEED FINANCIAL MIRACLE I PRAY THIS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I URGENTLY DESPERATLEY NEED FINANCIAL MIRACLE I PRAY THIS COMES TO ME SPEEDLY WITHOUT DELAY IN JESUS NAME LORD PLEASE PLEASE GRANT ME ALOT MORE FINANCIAL SECURITY I PRAY FOR TOTAL FLOOD OF FINANCIAL BLESSINGS COME TO ME NOW I CALL FINANCES TO ME FROM THE NORTH THE EAST THE SOUTH THE WEST COME TO ME NOW IN JESUS NAME
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. May your name be glorified now and forever Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent please pray I declare degree great incredibly enormous abundant wealth financial blessings comes to me right now without delay from the north the south the east the west right now without delay I receive it now in Jesus name I declare degree I win alot alot more than ### million this year...
Replies
2
Views
31
Urgent I need this please all pray lord you say I shall degree declare a thing and it shall be established in declare degree great incredibly enormous abundant wealth financial blessings comes to me right now without delay from the north the south the east the west right now abundantly without...
Replies
5
Views
9
urgent please all pray I want need a lot bigger home I declare degree in Jesus name great incredibly abundant wealth financial blessings is realised to me right now comes to me right now abundantly from the north the south the east the west right now without delay the blessing of the Lord bring...
Replies
0
Views
22
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,147
Members
649,246
Latest member
Othiormorendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom