I URGENTLY DEPERATLEY NEED ASAP A FINANCIAL MIRACLE TO ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I URGENTLY DEPERATLEY NEED ASAP A FIANCIAL MIRACEL TO COME TO ME CAN YOU PLEASE PRAY HARD FOR ME FOR THIS TO COME TO ME SOON POSSIBLE LORD PLEASE SEND ME THE FIANCIAL MIRACEL I NEED ASAP IN JESUS NAME ALSO PRAY I GET A LIFT HOME FROM CHURCH TO NITE NO PROBLEMS ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that all my efforts to find a job will be rewarded, that God immediately gives me a new legitimate job without delay, which in terms of basic pay is better than in my last job in ###, and that I can start asap, and please also pray for an immediate financial windfall to fully cover...
Replies
9
Views
84
A few months ago, I submitted a few prayer requests concerning: 1. my financial problems and my job search: to this day, nothing has changed. I've completely lost confidence in myself, I'm desperate and more than a little angry with God. I feel betrayed and stupid for having trusted Him. As you...
Replies
4
Views
240
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
50
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,643
Messages
16,813,684
Members
650,933
Latest member
Brayrelsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom