i understand that this person is not the correct ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
i understand that this person is not the correct person for me. because if someone love us because of lust then i am glad that this person is not in my life. i am not weak. i am strong. no one can make me weak emotionally by accusing me for a sin i haven't done. thank you for the reply. i was not sure what to do. i will surely get a good husband than him. i know because before reading your reply i felt the same. because God wants me not to love him. even if he come behind me i will not talk to him. i am strong. i will never become weak again. i wont let him control me. i understand why his mother must be angry because it's not her fault every mother wants the best for their children. if i have a son who goes behind a girl i would do the same. thank you for guiding me. i was really upset because i never think anything bad about him or trying to cause harm to him. i tried my best to avoid him. i never let him do anything wrong. he always tell everyone that i am doing something to him. Jesus knows i always avoided him never take advantage of him.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus thank you for another day of life you have given me. Thank you for your mercy and grace and for the many blessings this day has in store for me. But today also lord held heart break in it. Lord I prayed for your will to be done with me and someone I cared for alot. I prayed long and...
Replies
12
Views
203
I asked for prayers yesterday, and I am asking again today because I am feeling overwhelmed, scared, and uncertain. I am ### and currently in extended foster care. I shared that I had sex outside of marriage and later realized it may have happened during my ovulation window. One response truly...
Replies
6
Views
275
Please pray that God helps me understand my past better and that I understand and write lessons I was to learn from my past.
Replies
5
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,668
Messages
16,802,016
Members
650,183
Latest member
Cleo_04

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom