I Trust In You Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopelessOne7

Beloved Warrior
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you had known me, you would have known my Father also.4 From now on you do know him and have seen him.”

You are my savior and I adore You my Lord Jesus Christ!!! I trust in You Jesus Christ. Thank You for Your daily blessings. Amen!!!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I realized what I did, and promised to devote myself to change and commitment to be a better man. Please soften our hearts, heal our pain, fix our misunderstandings, and in your God's timing bring both our hearts together again. Lord, I pray for our reconciliation. Remove old barriers...
Replies
7
Views
148
I truet you fully Jesus, provide for us tomorrow ❤️ in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
140
You are my savior, you are the one. GOD I know you will never fail me. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
7
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,745
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom