I Trust, I Adore, And I Love Thee....

  • Thread starter Thread starter blueeyes769
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blueeyes769

Guest
Please pray for me as I just came out of the hospital. No stroke, no masses, no meniginitis.....YET, I remain in pain.....terrible terrible pain in my head. I can only lie down to subside it somewhat.......My LORD is my light and my salvation, I know there is a person.....BUT HE also can count every hair on my head and knows how frightened I am......
 
Holy God, I lift up this precious child to You. You know her situation the best of anyone. I ask you now God to cause her to receive within herself the sending of Your Word for the healing of her heart, mind, soul, body, spirit, strength and specific cause of this pain. I command this pain issue to be resolved now by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony of healing for this precious child.

I pray all fear to be gone by Your perfect Love for her. I pray for complete restoration throughout her body, and her life, that she may walk in wholeness and Divine Health in You, Almighty God.

Cause her to lie down peace and in green pastures, and be led beside the still waters, that are found only in You God. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
Dear Lord,

I pray for this dear ###. Dear Lord. You healed the sick, raised the dead and caused the blind to see, deaf to hear and the lame to walk. Lord. I know you can heal this ###. Please if it be your will, cause her body to be healed completely. Lord give her strength. Hive her your piece and joy. I pray this in your most holy precious name. Amen.
 
Lord God I lift this lovely lady up

to you who is in terrible pain. Please

Lord Jesus take away this pain, and make

her well in Jesus name I pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My heavenly Father I adore thee..I glorify your holy name for none is like you and to be compared to you..my God please show me your mercy..help me to live a life worthy of emulation..beautify me with good health..long life and prosperity Amen I pray for your continuous guidance in whatever I do...
Replies
6
Views
374
Lord I thankyou holy spirit I adore you. God you are able to do everything. thankyou for this platform created. Brethren, I'm feeling better than last time I posted my prayer request. Also I pray for the Admin of this Platform. God richly bless you Sir. I also pray for anyone who's having...
Replies
6
Views
230
Lord I thankyou holy spirit I adore you. God you are able to do everything. thankyou for this platform created. Brethren, I'm feeling better than last time I posted my prayer request. Also I pray for the Admin of this Platform. God richly bless you Sir. I also pray for anyone who's having...
Replies
6
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,731
Messages
16,780,189
Members
648,281
Latest member
Aleemar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom