I truly believe these are the end times. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I truly believe these are the end times. Please pray for ### and ### family. Lord Jesus have mercy and turn our hearts from this world to God and to Your Word! Lord bring us to salvation in Your finished Work of the Cross. Amen amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I truly believe I’ve found my soulmate. His kid mother keeps hanging around. Things have been on rocks lately. Anything I say or do gets him very upset. Help me pray he has a softer heart, more compassionate and understanding. Help him realize I’m the one. I pray our communication gets better...
Replies
8
Views
446
Please pray for me.. I truly believe my wife does not love me. She keeps fighting me and fighting me. I apologized when I didn’t do anything wrong…
Replies
7
Views
393
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 118:29 : O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Historical Context: Psalm 118 is one of the Hallel Psalms (Psalms 113-118), traditionally sung during Jewish festivals like Passover. These psalms...
Replies
10
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom