i truly believe in the power of prayers, please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

paninibells

Disciple of Prayer
I truly believe in the power of prayers, please say a prayer of healing and strength for my father whose undergoing a minor surgery now to remove his kidney stones. May he have a successful operation and speedy recovery. We have high hope and strong faith in God he'll go through this.. thank you for your prayers and God bless us all...
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly father I am asking for this man send your angels to guide the doctors and make this surgery successful! In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I truly believe I’ve found my soulmate. His kid mother keeps hanging around. Things have been on rocks lately. Anything I say or do gets him very upset. Help me pray he has a softer heart, more compassionate and understanding. Help him realize I’m the one. I pray our communication gets better...
Replies
8
Views
453
Please pray for me.. I truly believe my wife does not love me. She keeps fighting me and fighting me. I apologized when I didn’t do anything wrong…
Replies
7
Views
394
Heavenly Father thank you. I truly believe and trust in you that you are working on the best job possible for my husband. I pray lord for your blessings and financial freedom. I know we already have it on the way. Just like our forever home came to us so will the job and the money to help...
Replies
13
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom