I told my friend ### about this site and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
I told my friend ### about this site and he asked for prayer for healing of his pornography addiction.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I pray that God will help ### to stop being tempted to watch pornography. By the power of God right now I ask that all boundaries be broken, and a spiritual, body, and mind healing take place right now. Give ### the power over pornography and make it draw closer to you God. Thank you for all that you've done and God bless both of you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I told my friend ### that it’s going to get bad on the 23rd of September because of Revelation 12, the tribulation starting, and she just said she doesn’t believe in God and looked at me like I was talking rubbish. I think she needs prayers.
Replies
12
Views
514
😭😭😭 I told my ### earlier today this morning that I'm on my way to his house and about time I arrived to his address and house he had texted me and said He's not even home he's at his second job. But yesterday he didn't even say that he had to work today. I paid for a Lyft ride to get me to my...
Replies
7
Views
392
Hi, I need prayer. I told my ### a secret in confidence, ever since then she has thrown it in my face. I have felt very bad, I have cried a lot to the Lord, and I am asking him to have mercy on me. My ### only talks about other people's goodness, but she has never been grateful for the love and...
Replies
9
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,738
Members
648,212
Latest member
Dorierard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom