I Think Im Being Poisoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please God help me to resist and avoid whatever is going on around here I'm doing my best to be strong and to stay steadfast please I beg of you. I don't want to lose her.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement Lord we pray, your will be done Father,
we call light into our situation, your light, that you are glorified,
Holy Spirit pray with us and for us Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I think after todayyyy I should leave alliance there's way to broads in my crown and I'm home by myself..IM DONE ITS OVER I HAVE DECIDED ON NO ONE ON THESE PEOPLE FOR SURE EVERYONE FROM ### HI IS ONLY SAVED THERE IS NO ONE FOR ME THAT LOVES ME IN ### YOU ALL HAVE JUST THROWN ME TO THE CURB IN MY...
Replies
7
Views
130
I apologize in advance for how long this is going to be, but I feel like I'm desperately needing to get this out....I'm in need of every prayer I can get right now...I think I've gotten to the point where my heart has hardened because of the thoughts I've been having for a long time and some...
Replies
6
Views
234
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray to get a good successful show with puppets and help others with disabilities. I am being specific. I used to wanna be a big star but so did a lot of other people almost everybody growing up realizing statistics and the trade-off. A lot of these movie studios are...
Replies
9
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom