I thank you all for the prayers ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I thank you all for the prayers and I need you all tonight. I owe $### in my escrow for my home and need to make a phone call tomorrow to make sure I can keep my home. I also have a large bill to pay by Jan ###. You have all helped me so much this year. Merry Christmas and all the best in 2023. Please pray for me to have the strength to deal with this.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Have A Blessed-God-Got-You Drama-Free New Year 2023
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
168
After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
Thank all faithful praying believers who prayed for this dear saint he crossed over last night. Please continue to pray for this family who have had loss upon loss. ###-year-old brother/son/husband/father/grandfather died within a week as his elderly grandfather. Please pray for comfort...
Replies
9
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,285
Messages
16,809,479
Members
650,695
Latest member
Lyrorad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom