H
harout77
Guest
I thank the Lord Jesus to protect me amid very difficult circumstances that we experience in ###
Interruption of services and the high cost of living and the proliferation of terrorists and targeting of civilians and loss of mortars and snipers spread things and very complicated things and I the Lord ### always
Ask to pray for peace in ### and ask ### to join me in a prayer for the subject of money I want immigration
The cost of my ### euros so I can immigration and security of the Lord is able to everything
Interruption of services and the high cost of living and the proliferation of terrorists and targeting of civilians and loss of mortars and snipers spread things and very complicated things and I the Lord ### always
Ask to pray for peace in ### and ask ### to join me in a prayer for the subject of money I want immigration
The cost of my ### euros so I can immigration and security of the Lord is able to everything
