I thank the good Lord for everything He continues ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector01

Humble Prayer Partner
I thank the good Lord for everything He continues to do for my son ###. Please pray for ### so that he will be able to continue his education at a university, and that he will be used by God in any way He wants to. ### has a court date on ###, which will decide his punishment for the bad choice he made. I ask that you pray for my son ### whom I love so much. He is a true blessing from God, and what God has been doing for us since this situation started is truly amazing. Please pray that ### smiles again, and is filled with God's Spirit. May God Bless everyone.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plus I would to thanks the almighty lord God for he healed my ### now she is feeling good my ### and everything including the one and Thank you lord for saving my one and only gadget I use for reading, praying, research like everything, even though we we're given ### months to leave the place we...
Replies
6
Views
284
I thank the good Lord for his Divine grace and mercies upon myself and my family. Am most grateful for letting us see another year. May his presence continue to be with us always Amen.
Replies
9
Views
334
I thank Lord for everything he have showered on us in the form of blessings, but we still lack a little things that makes us feel incomplete, pray for my Elder ### and my ### that they both conceive. To keep my families in good health, ### and ### are struggling to have a own house until that we...
Replies
5
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom