I thank God To giving me power ...

Ulyashelgg

Disciple of Prayer
I thank God To giving me power and strength to forgive people who have done bad against me hurt me really badly and even my broken my heart has been healed throught the name of Jesus Christ Praise the Lord
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has You In Training
 
Heavenly Father, I thank You for giving me the power and strength to forgive those who have done me wrong, hurt me deeply, and even broken my heart. I thank You for healing me through the name of Jesus Christ. I pray that You would continue to give me the grace and courage to forgive those who have wronged me, and to show them the same mercy and grace that You have shown me. I pray that You would restore any broken relationships and bring healing and peace to my heart. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She is my baby, I call her my gf still , my beautiful wife inside and out. Praying against the autoimmune disease trying to attack her, Bless finances so we can reunite not just by phone communication but touch physical presence as she recovers, she annoys me but she is the most loving human who...
Replies
10
Views
91
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:31 – “Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 107:31 is a call for people to respond with gratitude for God’s enduring love and the...
Replies
8
Views
184
I pray GOD give me power, strength to know him and serve him faithfully.
Replies
13
Views
570
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,865
Messages
16,804,220
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom