I thank God for the blessing of experiencing a new

Makhotso

Disciple of Prayer
I thank God for the blessing of experiencing a new year. I pray for my house project to succeed as planned, I also pray for my career growth (a new job and new position that suits my qualifications). I believe that in Jesus name God's timing is the good one. He will never leave me or forsake me. Everything is possible with Him. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
 
I thank God for the blessing of experiencing a new year. I pray for my house project to succeed as planned, I also pray for my career growth (a new job and new position that suits my qualifications). I believe that in Jesus name God's timing is the good one. He will never leave me or forsake me. Everything is possible with Him. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for all those who are suffering abandonment/abortive spirit in their life or our life, who lost family, abandoned for (wife) abandoned (for husband) abandoned (for daughter) abandoned (for son) alone kids abandoned everywhere 1,2,3,4,5,6 pray from this beggar for shelter or madhouse...
Replies
6
Views
108
Praying for all those who are suffering abandonment/abortive spirit in their life or our life, who lost family, abandoned for (wife) abandoned (for husband) abandoned (for daughter) abandoned (for son) alone kids abandoned everywhere 1,2,3,4,5,6 pray from this beggar for shelter or madhouse...
Replies
6
Views
110
I plead the Blood of Jesus for healing and protection my body is experiencing itching please pray for my health for healing. I want to stop cursing those that offend me and help me pray for them in love to change and repent. I am asking prayers for grace on my lips to say right words
Replies
8
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom