I thank God for his mercy upon my family

Keden

Disciple of Prayer
I thank God for his mercy upon my family and I. Please pray for my kids for God to give them strength to study hard. heal every sickness that is in our body. make me to be a good mother and give me a good job in Jesus name I pray
Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Defeat my enemies and let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of us. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to God to show me mercy upon every aspect of my life. I pray for His mercy on me to not abandon me in time of needs in my finances, my job. I have been abandoned by my family and I'm alone in this world, I pray to God's mercy on my CV that which I have submitted to an honorable man, that...
Replies
15
Views
555
1. To break the siege over my only son's martial settlement. Strong man in my husband's family is against my son's progress and establishment. 2. Restoration of my daughter's marriage which is at the edge of divorce. 3. Unusual dryness of my skin that generated to wound on my legs that...
Replies
8
Views
317
Loving father I thank you for the gift of life you have given to me and the people around me....I rebuke the dreams of death, I cancel demonic dreams ohh lord send you almost to come and guide us, let I and my family members be covered by the blood of Jesus Christ 🙏, protect us from premature...
Replies
10
Views
434
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,856
Messages
16,815,891
Members
651,040
Latest member
Vayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom