i thank God for his blessing on ### and my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I thank God for His blessing on ### and ### family and for all ### friends that God should continue to guide and direct us. I also pray for God to give ### the knowledge of understand so that ### will proper ### exam will and success will be ### name at the end Lord hear ### prayers.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We are so grateful for God’s grace and mercy! Even in times of uncertainty He has provided us with every good thing. Pray that God opens the doors for us to move forward in life and be able to live the dream we had. May we always discern His voice. Thank and praise God in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
174
Lord right now I’m in a desperate financial situation. I pray for peace and not panic in Jesus name. This is difficult and it’s the first time in my life that I’ve faced such a challenge. I don’t know what else to do. My credit history is at stake as well. It’s all in your hands now Lord. I...
Replies
8
Views
361
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 118:29 : O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Historical Context: Psalm 118 is one of the Hallel Psalms (Psalms 113-118), traditionally sung during Jewish festivals like Passover. These psalms...
Replies
10
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom