I thank God for continuing to take care of ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter fight4convction
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fight4convction

Guest
I thank God for continuing to take care of us without us even asking. I don't deserve any of His help, but will ask anyway since He is loving beyond comprehension. Tomorrow I have a job interview that I hope will lead to a job that does not consume my whole day. Life should not be all about work and that is what I am fighting to get. Have more time to give to others, serve, and know God.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My lord I am home please my lord take care of my ### she in the hospital my lord she not eating make her hungry to eat food thank you God I pray this in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
10
Views
701
I beg for Lord God's endless miracles in my life that I can be able to take care of my big family God gave me. Support, love, and wisdom to manage this world that I and my people can have perfect life in ### here and world entirely all in Jesus's Mighty Name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom