I thank God for blessing me with this

mmaova

Disciple of Prayer
I thank God for blessing me with this year and all the blessing he showers me with. I am now a year & 3 months without a work and I submit so many job applications but not even one company calls me for an interview, so I'm asking for help that you pray for me for God to bless me with a permanent employment and financial breakthrough as I'm in financial debts that is more than ### thousand.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the Lord Bless me and protect me from all evil. I pray that the Lord fight for me against the plan of satanic people. I don't have any true Christian friend and all people are against me because I am Christian. Lord have mercy on me, be my side.
Replies
6
Views
266
This Sunday i went for an interview for credit analyst vacancy in One MNC company interview went well finance manager discussed salary and other benefits, incentives, annual bonus and many other things about the company. Its going to be 4 days since I gave interview he told that salary we will...
Replies
11
Views
172
Lord right now I’m in a desperate financial situation. I pray for peace and not panic in Jesus name. This is difficult and it’s the first time in my life that I’ve faced such a challenge. I don’t know what else to do. My credit history is at stake as well. It’s all in your hands now Lord. I...
Replies
8
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom