I thank God for all he has given and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gail85

Disciple of Prayer
I thank God for all he has given and the things he has not for His reasons. Today I am burden, worried and anxious. I am putting it all in His hands. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So grateful for Christ for opening doors for great opportunities! God has made a way out of no way to go back to College! Praying for divine intervention with cognitive abilities and all debt paid in full rather through a job or donations! To be be intentional of worshipping God in Spirit and...
Replies
6
Views
270
Please thank God for all he has done for us, and pray that a certain girl I recently met becomes my wife. Pray the God unites us in the spirit as one flesh and that we live a biblical marriage for many years and encourage each other to glorify God in all that we do.
Replies
8
Views
456
Glory be to Jesus Christ in giving pass marks to our Branch Sunday School children. Thanks be to Jesus Christ in given us 4 prizes for our Sunday school children. By His grace we have been doing the Sunday school ministry for nearly 30 years, every year at least one child would fail the Sunday...
Replies
8
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,147
Members
649,246
Latest member
Othiormorendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom