I thank God for a cure for ...

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear your request and grant it according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

*Please Clink on the link below and pray, Prayer Changes Things.

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### Sr remission and cure to metastatic prostate cancer Thank and God Bless You All. 🙏
Replies
7
Views
285
I don’t know where I would have been had it not been for Jesus my savior and god the father. I cry ABBA to my father through his son Jesus lord knows he has sustained me through all of my situations. Ps 34 “ the righteous cry out and the lord hears and delivers them from all distress and fears”...
Replies
17
Views
302
She is my baby, I call her my gf still , my beautiful wife inside and out. Praying against the autoimmune disease trying to attack her, Bless finances so we can reunite not just by phone communication but touch physical presence as she recovers, she annoys me but she is the most loving human who...
Replies
10
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,827
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom