I tested negative today ###/###/###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I really don’t understand everything happening in our family right now. It feels like I am being blamed for everything, as if I never learned how to handle things properly after all these years. Sometimes I wonder why my children think that everything, even our lack of savings, is all...
Replies
10
Views
234
Please help me get a negative result on my mammogram no abnormal findings no concerns no cancer. I know I have changes to make to improve my health and my family life. I promise to make those changes.. please forgive me for my failures and the strength to make it through my mammogram. Please...
Replies
11
Views
37
I am sitting in a room at ### waiting for my PET scan. You have to wait an hour after they infuse the radioactive material before you take the test. Please pray in Jesus's name I get through the PET scan without a panic attack. It's not as bad as an MRI, but I am claustrophobic to a degree. Also...
Replies
14
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,099
Messages
16,795,928
Members
649,649
Latest member
Koerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom