I still need prayers

Besilub

Disciple of Prayer
God, please help me! I've been crying and being scared! I know my anger, my jealousy, and my hurt heart how ### treated me and used me and ### rub my face her life and relationship in my face all of the time make me feel I'm not worth it to be around there her she made that clear several times! All I want is to be ###'s friend and somebody talked to, so I will be not lonely here no more! So I have been helped out with by giving her money to buy foods, and etc, I took all my emotions out on her but I didn't mean to I've been crying and thinking about it and praying about it and ask for prayer for a church but it's hard I really don't know what time you going to do all her friends or family or boyfriend I'm not going to do anything but take the punishment and take any of the repercussions of it of my actions all I want is her forgiveness what I do that's all I tried to talk to her if you want nothing to do with me tell me I'm not her friend a also not her neighbor either! I'm just scared. I Just don't know what to do anymore. God, please help your stupid son.
 
God, please help me! I've been crying and being scared! I know my anger, my jealousy, and my hurt heart how ### Shoup treated me and used me and ### rub my face her life and relationship in my face all of the time make me feel I'm not worth it to be around there her she made that clear several times! All I want is to be ###'s friend and somebody talked to, so I will be not lonely here no more! So I have been helped out with by giving her money to buy foods, and etc, I took all my emotions out on her but I didn't mean to I've been crying and thinking about it and praying about it and ask for prayer for a church but it's hard I really don't know what time you going to do all her friends or family or boyfriend I'm not going to do anything but take the punishment and take any of the repercussions of it of my actions all I want is her forgiveness what I do that's all I tried to talk to her if you want nothing to do with me tell me I'm not her friend a also not her neighbor either! I'm just scared. I Just don't know what to do anymore. God, please help your stupid son

Try replacing ### with God and His love for you.
He will never not love you.

God’s Love Letter to You

My Child…

You may not know me, but I know everything about you. Psalm 139:1
I know when you sit down and when you rise up Psalm 139:2
I am familiar with all your ways…Psalm 139:3
Even the very hairs on your head are numbered…Matthew 10:29-31
For you were made in my image…Genesis 1:27
In me you live and move and have your being.Acts 17:28
I knew you even before you were conceived…Jeremiah 1:4-5
I chose you when I planned creation. Ephesians 1:11-12
You were not a mistake…Psalm 139:15-16
For all your days are written in my book…Psalm 139:15-16
I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live…Acts 17:26
You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14
I knit you together in your mother’s womb. Psalm 139:13
And brought you forth on the day your were born…Psalm 71:6
I have been misrepresented by those who don’t know me…John 8:41-44
I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love…1 John 4:16
And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. 1 John 3:1
Simply because you are my child and I am your Father…1 John 3:1
I offer you more than your earthly father ever could…Matthew 7:11
For I am the perfect Father…Matthew 5:48
Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand James 1:17
For I am your provider and I meet all your needs. Matthew 6:31-33
My plan for your future has always been filled with hope…Jeremiah 29:11
Because I love you with an everlasting love. Jeremiah 31:3
My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore…Psalm 139:17-18
And I rejoice over you with singing…Zephaniah 3:17
I will never stop doing well to you…Jeremiah 32:40
For you are my treasured possession…Exodus 19:5
I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul…Jeremiah 32:41
And I want to show you great and marvelous things. Jeremiah 33:3
If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me. Deuteronomy 4:29
Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart…Psalm 37:4
For it is I who gave you those desires. Philippians 2:13
I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine…Ephesians 3:20
For I am your greatest encourager. 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles…2 Corinthians 1:3-4
When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you. Psalm 34:18
As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart…Isaiah 40:11
One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes Revelation 21:3-4
And I’ll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth…Revelation 21:4
I am your Father and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus…John 17:23
For in Jesus my love for you is revealed…John 17:26
He is the exact representation of my being. Hebrews 1:3
He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you…Romans 8:31
And to tell you that I am not counting your sins. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you…1 John 4:10
I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love…Romans 8:32
If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me…1 John 2:23
And nothing will ever separate you from my love again…Romans 8:38-39
Come home and I’ll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen…Luke 15:7
I have always been Father and always will be Father Ephesians 3:14-15
My question is…Will you be my child?...John 1:12-13
I am waiting for you…Luke 15:11-32

Love, Your Dad
Almighty God

2COR.5:20

Therefore we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making His plea through us. We plead with you on Christ's behalf, "Be reconciled to God!"


1 Peter 2:9

9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Almighty God, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE meet this child of yours at her time of need. NOW, in the name of JESUS, I ask that the burden be removed from her and fill her with your UNFAILING LOVE, bless her ALMIGHTY GOD, IN JESUS NAME I Ask, AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Do you think I still need Christianity and Jesus Christ given these circumstances or rely on myself given this: after Christianity have so much trouble it did not help me in getting a full-time job and neither a wife but rather ### who have affection towards me, ### that belittle me and rebuke...
Replies
6
Views
338
GOD thank you for all you have done for me. GOD i pray for your help in my time of need. GOD protect my ### and I and our dwelling place. GOD provide us with the resources we need. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
8
Views
330
Let me start off by thanking you for praying that my day would go smoothly. It absolutely did. Ditto for your prayers for my elderly father. The swelling in his legs is gone, and he is doing very well. I, on the other hand, am struggling with jaw pain and movement and being blindsided trying to...
Replies
14
Views
581
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom