I still need prayers for unanswered questions and guidance ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindaM

Prayer Partner
I still need prayers for unanswered questions and guidance please. I need to be blessed with another full-time job and a part-time job, I need a piece of property to sell ASAP and my teenage daughter needs guidance as to where to go to college and she needs a job as well. I wish I didn't have so many things to be blessed with. I need these burdens lifted off of my shoulders. Please pray for ### all. Thank you so much.
 
Linda you have to realise that the Lord has better and great plans for each and every one of us, we have to embrace him in spirit and in truth. Don't dwell on the negatives. Remember that instead of telling God how big your problems are, tell your problems how big your God is. I pray that the Lord will abundantly bless you and show you the right path. Our Lord is a Lord of increase and if he says yes, nobody can say no and I rebuke any evils plans formed against you and pray that the Lord will turn them to positives. Most importantly pray and read the bible and you will see God's plans unleashing on you.

May the Lord be with you.
 
I say AMEN and AMEN to ###'s respond Lord.. That through You Lord everything is possible, every worry You have a perfect plan in You perfect time, may you bless continouisly Your child accgd to Your will in JESUS name AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A few months ago, I submitted a few prayer requests concerning: 1. my financial problems and my job search: to this day, nothing has changed. I've completely lost confidence in myself, I'm desperate and more than a little angry with God. I feel betrayed and stupid for having trusted Him. As you...
Replies
4
Views
240
Unanswered prayers. Still having trouble with my estranged daughter of six years -- I see the look of anger in her eyes when I talk to her. I don't know what I've done. I did everything I could to be a good Christian mother. I don't know why she turned on me six years ago when she got married...
Replies
10
Views
599
I still need prayers for my hands - the pain and unable to straighten one of my fingers on each hand. Also for the blockages on my legs to unblock. Please I need a miracle for my marriage reconciliation and for that evil woman to break all contact with my estranged husband so we can get back...
Replies
7
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,056
Messages
16,818,202
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom