I still haven't heard a word from ### I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikMo

Account Closed
I still haven't heard a word from ### I want to give up but I keep reminding myself that God will answer my prayer request and reunite us...I thank all on here who have prayed for my special request and ask that you continue to pray I look forward to sharing with all that my prayer has been answered...
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Still haven't heard from them.. kindly pray for my job opportunity. Really confused and feeling stuck with situations. Kindly pray for the move of the holy spirit in my life. It's so hard to handle for me.. please pray for God's favour and guidance in my life.
Replies
4
Views
194
My friend ### again. I haven't heard from her in awhile. She is still in a very dangerous situation with demonic people all around her. Including a fiance that is manipulating and forcing her through intimidation and threats to be with him. She also has some mental and physical health issues...
Replies
5
Views
345
I still haven’t sold any policies. God literally promises me that I would meet this goal. Please pray for God to pour out policies from heaven for me to hit this 5k goal and then some by 10:59pm Central time tonight.
Replies
6
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom