I still have some urgent prayer requests. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray about my Unspoken Request That I already Mentioned and Am Waiting 2 see The answers Please Pray in Jesus name Also about A new Unspoken request I have this morning Thank You In advance and God Bless
Replies
6
Views
232
I would appreciate prayers for some urgent needs! Prayers regarding some on-going issues. Financial, health, hopes/dreams, and restoration within me and family. I desire marriage soon. I have been praying many years about this very thing. God put the desire in my heart long ago and the desire...
Replies
8
Views
355
First, I want to thank you for praying and thank God for answered prayer: I had asked in Jesus's name for improvement in my lung function and at my recent pulmonary appointment, that is exactly what I had. My COPD is at least at same baseline as it has been for the last ten years, possibly a...
Replies
19
Views
442
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,648
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom