i still have not found my medical ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to clear my medical exam today. Please pray for my blood pressure to become normal. Please clear all the test. So that I do not have to pay for any retests anymore. Because I really do not have money to pay.
Replies
9
Views
266
Please pray for me to clear the medical exam on Oct ###, so that I do not have to spend extra for repeat medical exam. Please pray for me to be able to finish all the requirements before I go to ###. Please pray for me to be able to work in ###. Please pray for me to have a smooth transaction...
Replies
7
Views
319
The Lord knows my heart, my tears and my pain... Pray for me, if it is God's will to bind my broken heart, to wipe away my tears and for me to be with that enthusiasm again as when I believed.. May if it is God's will, He show me mercy and help me come out to a bright and good place... I believe...
Replies
8
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,414
Messages
16,787,818
Members
648,976
Latest member
Toroadorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom