I Still Have Faith

  • Thread starter Thread starter Righteous
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Righteous

Guest
I would like you all to keep both me and my mother in your prayers. There seems to be a heavy force of witchcraft over our lives. Many people are encouraging us to take other routes of getting it removed but I feel that only God can be my true deliverer. I have way too much faith in God to give the devil that much power. I know that my God is the ultimate ruler of this earth and he is a miracle worker. There is nothing too huge for him to remove or solve. I just pray that God will remove every obstacle out of both me and my mother's lives. Remove every stronghold that is hindering us from greatness and growth. Also to protect us from whatever works the devil and his angels are trying to work against us. I pray Father God that every evil intent will be stopped. That whoever tries to go against both me and my mother will be stopped and punished.

Thank you, Father God.
 
I agree in the Name of Jesus. Lord if there is anything in their homes, cars, lives or minds that is not honoring to you bring it to light so that ### may be removed right now. Praise Jesus whose Name causes the demons to bow, shutter & retreat. Amen
 
God is still on the throne and nothing can stand against our God our Father in heaven. Father, you said that no weapon formed against us will ever prosper, so Lord, let every force of darkness working against this family I break them by taking the authority by our Lord in JESUS name. I pray AMEN!
 
Hey My Friend,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, and are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I have prayed.
default_heart2.gif
 
I pray for you and yours, God bless
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The Lord knows my heart, my tears and my pain... Pray for me, if it is God's will to bind my broken heart, to wipe away my tears and for me to be with that enthusiasm again as when I believed.. May if it is God's will, He show me mercy and help me come out to a bright and good place... I believe...
Replies
8
Views
303
I don't believe in God and I gave up on him 100%. I'm throwing every Bible and any Christian thing in my room; he's no longer real to me. He lost a believer. I'm now an atheist, and I already deleted every Christian app. I still want to post prayers for certain things.
Replies
11
Views
252
So shortly I am going to work with for some reason John 3:8 ringing in my mind. Last time something like this was happening I did not get fire, but remember me and the boss agreed it was best I leave. Don’t love my job by any means but need it. Pray still employ at the end of the day.
Replies
11
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom