I started business but no growth please

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help that lower pain in my stomach goes away. Thank you Lord for everything you have given. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
289
Please prayer for financial problem Business growth please father prayer
Replies
9
Views
97
Please pray for my business. I started only two months ago and received a copyright infringement claim on a product and I am so scared of losing my shop. I submitted a counter claim but I’m scared of how it will turn out because my business is so small and theirs is so big. I worked very hard on...
Replies
6
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,762
Messages
16,803,377
Members
650,276
Latest member
Myrenxilron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom