I SPEAK TO EVERY SINGLE MAKE UP COMPANY AND ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I SPEAK TO EVERY SINGLE MAKE UP COMPANY AND BRAND IN ### SUPERDRUG THE BODY SHOP I COMMAND EVERY ONE OF THESE MAKE UP COMPANIES BRANDS TO PRODUCE NEW AMAZING TOTAL UPLIFTING NEW FOUNDATIONS TINTED MOSTRUISERS BB CREAMS THAT MEETS ALL MY NEEDS DESIRES EXCEEDS MY EXPECTATIONS AT GREAT PRICES I COMMAND THIS MAKE UP MADE PRODUCED ON THE SHELVES ABUNDANTLY WITHOUT DELAY IN JESUS NAME LORD GIVE ALL THESE COMPANIES THE WISDOM DESIRES RIGHT PROPER INGREDIENTS TO DO THIS I PRAY IT WOULD NOW BE DONE NO MORE WAITING IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND MY MAKE UP BAG FULL AND RUNNING OVER ABUNDANTLY WITH ALL THE MAKE UP I DESIRE SPEEDLY LORD MAKE THIS REAL REALITY SOON YOU KNOW HOW HARD I HAVE TRIED AND PRAYED INTERCEDE THIS IS DESIRE MY HEART FILL THIS LORD WITHOUT DELAY EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS IN THIS LORD MAKE THIS HAPPEN SOON POSSIBLE IN JESUS NAME BLESS ME TO LOOK AND FEEL AND BE AT MY BEST
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please take control of every single all make up brands companies for me now please give all every make up brands companies all every make up manufacturers please lord the very very best ever textures colour tones consistency ingredients formula for all the new make up foundations tinted...
Replies
6
Views
186
Lord please please touch every make up brands company's all make up manufacturers Primark stores for me now by your power please mate every one of them produce the very best ever new foundations tinted moisturizers all the new very best ever cosmetics I desire for my skin now without any delay...
Replies
5
Views
41
Lord flood every single all make up company's shops now in great abundance with all the new very best ever new creamy dewy radiant brighting light reflecting new foundations new tinted monstruers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all my needs desires in new pump bottles new...
Replies
6
Views
38
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,976
Messages
16,794,153
Members
649,552
Latest member
Roilview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom