I speak life into my life finances and my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for my life nothing is moving, I have financial problems, prayer for debt cancellation
Replies
8
Views
314
Hey there, I just need help of prayer. My life has become a mess.
Replies
11
Views
222
Please i ask for people to pray to remove all the darl clouds that is effecting my achievements. It has been blocking alot of opportunities in my life please. I bwg you. I am homeless now coz of these clouds and i nedd them removed from life please help me.
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom