I speak and declare into existence 100 fold all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak and declare into existence 100 fold all the way into the physical in our lives whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven whatever I loose on earth is loosed in heaven because I have the keys to the kingdom Matt16:19

I am and my parents' children are healed by the stripes of Jesus Isa53:5 Let your virtue touch our life and heal us Luke 6:19 No sickness or plague shall come near our dwelling Ps.91:10 Break all curses of sickness and disease and all hereditary spirits of sickness and I command these spirits to come out Gal.3:13 I cast out any spirit of infirmity that came in my life through witchcraft, rejection, trauma or accidents or pride in the name of Jesus Lord bless our bread and water and take away sickness from us Exod.23:25 Heal and deliver us from all our pains in the name of Jesus all this right now according to your will Heb.4:12 Quick and powerful in Jesus Name Amen
 
Our Father in heaven, hear our voice of prayer according to the multitude of thy mercy. O Kind and Merciful God Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior bless them and be with them. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified now and forever Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak and declare I have peace. I don't have to deal with a religious spirit every minute, the politics of church complainers, and people who judge all day long because I served Yahweh all my life. I get a life with dreams come true, not a life with drama and no happiness time. Remove the evil...
Replies
7
Views
315
We speak life into existence 100 fold on earth as it is in heaven declare demand healing restoration in my life mind soul heart finances prosperity body marriage relationships communication in Jesus name amen
Replies
3
Views
170
  • Locked
I speak and declare into existence 100 fold all the way into the physical The Lord will deliver us in six troubles, and in seven, no evil will touch us Job 5:19 We are confident deep within ourselves that if we touch the hem of your garment we will be made whole Matt 9:21 we press in to touch...
Replies
5
Views
40
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom