I speak and declare into existence 100 fold all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak and declare into existence 100 fold all the way into the physical The Lord will deliver us in six troubles, and in seven, no evil will touch us Job 5:19 We are confident deep within ourselves that if we touch the hem of your garment we will be made whole Matt 9:21 we press in to touch you Jesus and you will heal us of our plague Mark 3:10 you have put forth your hand and touched us. We know that we are immediately made clean Matt.8:2-3 You have sent your angels and they touched me and strengthened me Dan.10:18 The healing of The Lord will spring forth speedily Isa 58:8 By your stripes we are healed Isa 53:5 I declare we are in good health we are alive Gen.43:28 I cried out to you God and you healed us you kept us alive Ps30:2-3 if it pleases you and as I have found favor in your sight let my life be given to me Esther 7:3 Lord bless our bread and water and take away sickness from our life Exod.23:25 Lord bless our food and protect us from illness Exod.23:25 Lord bless our circulatory system our nervous system our endocrine system our muscular system and our skeletal system. Lord let our organs be blessed and let every part of our body function the way you intended. Lord restore health unto us and heal us if our wounds Jer.30:17 Lord we believe all our inquiries are forgiven and all our sicknesses are healed Ps.103:3 Lord send your word to heal us and deliver us from all our destructions Ps107:20 Lord heal every breach in our life Ps.60:2 Let my soul mind will emotions be healed through your mercy Ps41:4 Lord we are blessed with Abrahams because we believe in the gospel Gal.3:7-9 I bind all this word on earth as it bound in heaven and I loose the creative power of the word all the way into the physical over myself ###, ### parents our children as it is loosed in heaven Gods because I have the keys to the kingdom Matt16:19 times 7 times 7 times 7 times 7 times 7 will no more stds kidney disease generational curses ancestral curses carpal tunnel healed my right arm wrist no rash on my neck and throat entire bodies of all sickness and disease infections inflammation rash spirit of infirmity put to death and all it's goods right now all this right now according to Jehovah Rophes will in Jesus Name Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I prophecy demand decree declare into existence LORD; I need you intervene now. I get my movements back 🔙 new marriage with someone else because ### and ### and a bunch of people decided to use me for motel stays and my energy. I'm not important as a God wife just a conduit. Activate smite now...
Replies
6
Views
384
I speak and declare I have peace. I don't have to deal with a religious spirit every minute, the politics of church complainers, and people who judge all day long because I served Yahweh all my life. I get a life with dreams come true, not a life with drama and no happiness time. Remove the evil...
Replies
7
Views
315
I speak into existence prophecy decree demand declare I have peace I get the unemployment done easily great amount back tmrw easily I have a great life dreams come true hearts desires my prayers answered in my life not someone else's the thieves don't reap my prayers marriage air love life air...
Replies
8
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom