I should get above 50 percent in ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh dear Lord Jesus Christ kindly help me to get above ### marks out of ### marks in this pa2 examination I cannot withstand the faces of my parents and teacher if I get anything below kindly help me and save me, dear Lord, you are my everything and forgive me for all of my sins and accept this...
Replies
8
Views
444
Pray that I should get sleep on time as few days I am not getting sleep at night.
Replies
7
Views
347
Still struggling financially... I should get a decision from employment security any day now. We're still buried in bills and I'm doing my best to trust God. I don't know how or when it will happen, but I do believe that God will see us through this storm. I'm still hopeful that somebody will...
Replies
11
Views
499
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom