I shall forever praise my Savior and Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I will never ever forget what Jesus said. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and soul. Love your neighbor as yourself. To love the Lord is to praise Him wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

Let us all turn our worries into worship.
God will turn our battles into blessings.
Once you start glorifying His name,
Blessings upon blessings shall come to everyone.

I will never ever forget what Jesus said. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and soul. Love your neighbor as yourself. To love the Lord is to praise Him wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

Let us all turn our worries into worship.
God will turn our battles into blessings.
Once you start glorifying His name,
Blessings upon blessings shall come to everyone.
Amen. Thank you Jesus, for you alone are worthy to be Praised.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our soul should raise a beautiful song to our Maker Who sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name. Let us all stand in a sure and eternal ground where we shall lift our voice to the Lord who made heaven and earth. My soul peels out praises to His holy name. Jesus come and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Overheating has come to our area and everything is so dry. We called on Jesus help and grace to help us overcome overheating in our bodies and soul. May God send plenty of rain and blessings to all of us. Hear us o Lord we pray. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom