I shall forever thank and bless the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Overheating has come to our area and everything is so dry. We called on Jesus help and grace to help us overcome overheating in our bodies and soul.

May God send plenty of rain and blessings to all of us.

Hear us o Lord we pray.
Amen

Overheating has come to our area and everything is so dry. We called on Jesus help and grace to help us overcome overheating in our bodies and soul.

Hear us o Lord we pray.
Amen
I want to see Jesus face to face and thank Him for what He has done in my life and the life of all my children and grandchildren. I worry if they are not gona make it to glory, but I have faith in God that He will save them all and I will see them all. May God hear your prayer and send blessings of rain to you. Amen

Hear us o Lord we pray.
Amen
May Jesus send relief and help to those in need. His word is true. Call to me I will give you rest.

I want to see Jesus face to face and thank Him for what He has done in my life and the life of all my children and grandchildren. I worry if they are not gona make it to glory, but I have faith in God that He will save them all and I will see them all. May God hear your prayer and send blessings of rain to you. Amen
Amen This is the hope and the deepest desire of all who love the Lord with everything they have.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Our soul should raise a beautiful song to our Maker Who sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name. Let us all stand in a sure and eternal ground where we shall lift our voice to the Lord who made heaven and earth. My soul peels out praises to His holy name. Jesus come and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Hallelujah to the King of kings, we will glorify the Lamb, we will glorify His forever and ever in heaven above. Our dear Lord is calling all of us to glorify His holy name wherever we are. If we have a deep faith in Him and what He can do for us and for others, then we should glorify God in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a wonderful time to wait for our dear Savior and Lord return to earth in majesty and great glory. When the last trumphet blasts and the Lord returns for those who belong to HIm, In that moment, all believers in Gods promises of the second coming of the Lord, The living and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those wonderful promises given to us by the Lord Jesus Christ shall come to pass. One of those are the one He is preparing for us in glory. I am going to prepare a place for you.... Jesus said. John 14.3 O world invisible we view Thee. Just as Jesus promised us. We long to live with Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are heaven bound, there is another city up above us that is waiting for us and those who believe Jesus word will receive blessings, help and a home that will last forever. We have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven not build by human hands. II Cor. 5.1 So, let us rejoice in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom