I see others try things{EVEN THE UNSAVED}, ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I see others try things {EVEN THE UNSAVED}, and when I try the same things for my own success, I run into "problems", things that thwart me. So everyone surpasses me, and I keep losing and losing. And I can't be an ostrich and pretend it's not happening.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Brother ### I stand with you and I pray over your petition in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus.
Heavenly Father I pray that You would bless ###'s physical, mental, and spiritual life, protecting and strengthening Your child from all obstacles and all forms of evil. Father I humbly ask that ### will overcome all challenges and prosper, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for great health I pray for healing I feel like my nerves are damaged or not the same I don’t feel normal I feel as if the man upstairs is attacking my body I was on medication but it wasn’t helping I was worried of my life I hated the home I was in I still do I pray to move to a...
Replies
10
Views
452
Good morning, prayer request members, I have a very urgent request, I desperately want to pray for is for my best friend. So my best friend is going through so much since February 14th, 2025 which was his birthday and he came back to my house late Monday night after few days after his birthday...
Replies
11
Views
774
Good evening, prayer request members, and I have a very urgent request so my best friend is going through so much since February 14th which was his birthday and he came back to my house late Monday night after a few days after his birthday but he was telling me how when he was with the female...
Replies
6
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,978
Messages
16,805,597
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom