I requested to pray you for a good job ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtm

Humble Prayer Warrior
I requested to pray you for a good job and good working atmosphere. But I lost my new job because they didn't accept my work. But very wonderfully and suddenly, Jesus gave a job in my favourite country and favourite living situation, and my favourite old working company. I already joined and work there satisfactorily. But now we have transportation problems. That is why job losing problems will come, please pray for me tomorrow our company will take decision. Please pray for solve transportation problems.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Testimony: I requested a prayer here for my ### to get the job she interviewed for, God answered. Thank you God, thank you brethren for your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
325
Hello, I would like to ask for help in a prayer for my fight with my application for my loan that until now has never been heard and not approved. It has been ### years I am applying to this ###. They give me so hard time and make my life so stressful and panic. I am an honest applicant and I...
Replies
8
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom