i request the lord Jesus to open my doors ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

njagi

Disciple of Prayer
i request the lord Jesus to open my doors of blessings for i have near ### years now without a job and whatever i try to do never succeed. i request God to forgive me if there is sin i did and i never repented. please brothers and sisters pray for ###. i will testify when the lord change my life. ###
 
I pray that the Lord will grant you employment and I too, understand your needs, as I am also in your position. I lift you up to God and that He provide you with employment asap. In Jesus name we pray, amen.
 
NEW STRENGTH

ISAIAH 40:31

"YET THOSE WHO WAIT FOR THE LORD WILL GAIN NEW STRENGTH; THEY WILL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS LIKE EAGLES, THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GET TIRED, THEY WILL WALK AND NOT BECOME WEARY."
 
Niagi.....Father pls consider this person (###) they are seeking a job, waiting 3 threes. Now we ask collectively, Father, on his behalf lay your hand on his situation and intercede as only you can. Bless and multiply their efforts even today, grant him a good place of employment or even give him wisdom and show him how to be self-employed. In Jesus Holy name bring this person to the job and let them have peace that passes all understanding. You are a mighty God who loves to provide and comfort. I thank you for all your blessings, how you provide daily for us. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My first graduation was in ###, I have more than ### different qualifications I have never used any of them. Is now ### years with no proper position.. I sometimes give my tithe and offerings at church, I fasted and prayed many times but with no luck. Thank you for your support. May God...
Replies
6
Views
230
My name's are ### ### from ### ### 🇨🇲 calling on God to bless me with a job that will make me be a blessing to others, protect my family and love ones let ur shield of protection clean our bodies from any evil plans of the evil ones.
Replies
10
Views
461
I know I have sinned against Lord and human tooo but here I am asking for you forgiveness ohhh Lord. Open my closed doors I promise to be a good person ohh Lord. Cleanse me from all my sins and purify me Lord. I pray all this through Jesus Christ Amen 🙏
Replies
8
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom