I REQUEST PRAYER FOR GOD'S ANOINTING UPON MY LIFE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mensah

Prayer Partner
I REQUEST PRAYER FOR GOD'S ANOINTING UPON MY LIFE, THE PRESENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, WISDOM, INCREASE IN KNOWLEDGE, GOOD HEALTH, LONG LIFE AND GOD'S PROTECTION AND FAVOR FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
DEUTERONOMY 31:6,8- "BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS. DO NOT BE AFRAID OR TERRIFIED...FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD GOES WITH YOU; HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR DORSAKE YOU...THE LORD HIMSELF GOES BEFORE YOU AND WILL BE WITH YOU; HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU. DO NOG BE AFRAID; DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to God to show me mercy upon every aspect of my life. I pray for His mercy on me to not abandon me in time of needs in my finances, my job. I have been abandoned by my family and I'm alone in this world, I pray to God's mercy on my CV that which I have submitted to an honorable man, that...
Replies
15
Views
555
Heavenly Father, In the mighty and powerful name of Jesus Christ, I come before Your throne of grace with thanksgiving and faith. I ask that the Holy Spirit move mightily in every area of ###'s life. Let Your perfect will be accomplished, Your wisdom prevail, and Your peace guard her heart and...
Replies
10
Views
203
Almighty God in Heaven, I pray to you in Jesus name to bring blessing and favour upon my life. I THANK YOU Lord Jesus for bringing me to this wonderful site to be prayed with and for. I posted a prayer the other day when I was at my lowest and very close to giving up on my life that you have...
Replies
9
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom